Adding color to your home doesn't have to be a huge commitment. If you love color but don't feel like painting a whole room — or don't feel like doing the work of painting a whole room — you can still add just a tiny bit of a cheerful hue, just enough to make you smile whenever you see it. Here are five clever ideas.
1. Try painting only the edge of a door, like Jen and Nate did in their Canada home.
2. Painting the inside of a closet a cheerful color will give you a little boost every time you see it. Spotted in Laura & Ray's Art-Filled Austin Home.
3. Painting the inside of your cabinets will bring a little cheer to your kitchen. Spotted on A Beautiful Mess.
4. Unsightly pipes below your sink? Make them sightly with a burst of color, like Kirsten did in her Denver home.
5. Paint a fun pattern on your door, like Elsie from A Beautiful Mess. All you need is a little bit of tape and a little bit of time.